Facebook is fun. It’s where the folks are. They gather there to be social and businesses market there because it’s where the people are and they want to get their business in front of them. Many entrepreneurs and company owners quite often make the mistake of spamming their personal or business Facebook page all about their product or company. If this is you, you’re possibly turning away good potential prospects. The urge to do it is strong, particularly when everyone else in your business is doing it. But stop. Resist the urge.
You happen to be not desperate for that a person person to sign up for your business or that ONE person to purchase your product. When you position yourself properly leveraging the principles of Attraction Marketing, you will get hoards of individuals knocking in your door which is much better than just that a person.
Here are 5 basic and fun techniques for getting more Facebook Likes and Fans on the Facebook Fan Page. Remember that “Likes” don’t necessarily indicate loyal and interactive Fans. You must keep engaging together, providing valuable content and presenting yourself in a way that is magnetic via Attraction Marketing principles.
If you do not know what Attraction Marketing is, is the principle of providing value, information and solutions to others and more specifically potential prospects. You will never take a look at business or your prospects exactly the same and you will definitely attract endless streams of individuals.
1) Facebook PPC: This can be a paid option but one that will allow you to get a bunch of likes in just days according to your financial budget. You can even have the cost per click down to mere pennies once you target properly. Out of your Page, on the top right side, decrease to “Promote With The Ad.” From that point you can create your ad. There are 3 types of ads; Sponsored Stories – Page Post Like Story, Sponsored Stories – Page Like Story, along with a Facebook ad. Keep in mind that you are going to be unable to perform a Sponsored Story until 2-3 weeks after your Page has become established. This is because Facebook is rendering the fans and overall just establishing your page. If you attempt to do it, it is going to only come up as 20 potential fans. You should be patient whilst keeping checking back. Meanwhile, create an advertisement. Once you accomplish this you can drive individuals to your Fan Page or to another link. If you are a network marketer, do not drive them to your organization replicated money page. It offers no value to the recipient and Facebook will reject it anyways, so saving time and drive those to your Fan Page or another page of value. The ad must completely represent and describe just what the user will experience when they click. If your ad gets rejected, keep tweaking it until it is approved.
2) Be Social: As soon as you establish your Page, visit other similar pages inside your niche and Like this page, making use of your Facebook persona via your Fan Page. Make comments on posts you are feeling strongly about and may add value to. Call out specific folks the comment thread where you like what they have to say. As a result this could have them looking at your page, and “Like” it to allow them to see what is happening together with you, what you are actually about, what you must say, what you need to offer.
3) Page URL in Your Email or Blog Signature: This really is obvious but in many cases folks are so busy with the information on their other marketing strategies, they often times overlook it.
4) Twitter Invitation: Produce a Twitter account should you don’t have one. 4-5 times each day, Tweet an invitation: “Hey, join me over at my Facebook Fan Page, (your Fan Page address here)”
5) “Like” Like Minded People: This is fun! First, from the Page, go up towards the “search” bar and commence liking other pages in your niche. Go into those pages and like the pages they love. You are making a stream of like-minded places and individuals to connect with. Next, “Like” individuals who like this Page via your Facebook page as the persona. Once I xtyafm this, I mean whenever you created your Facebook Page, you likely created it via your individual account. When you click your Facebook Page, you can visit ‘Use Facebook As (your name)” then start adding friends that you see in your corner bar, or even in other Pages you prefer. These individuals have similar interests when you, so you need to connect. Be sure that once you Friend them, that you also type a personal message. You have to be personal to produce a relationship. The double whammy; you will get these to such as your persona page as well as your page. You initially friended them via your persona using a personal message as well as in your message inform them to pop on over to your Page at (your fan page name here.) This is the way to get them to your page.